How do I change my Mailman subscription options?
Go to Mailman's membership configuration page to make changes to your mailing list subscriptions.
- Go to http://lists.macalester.edu.
- From the List, locate the Mailman list that you are subscribed to and click it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and locate the List Name Subscribers section.
- In the To unsubscribe from List Name-l, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address: field, enter your Macalester email address.
- Click the Unsubscribe or edit options button.
- The member options page appears. In the Password: field, enter your Mailman password. To learn how to have your Mailman password emailed to you, see FAQ 76.
- Click Log in.
- The ...mailing list configuration... page appears.
- Scroll through the page to make any changes to your Mailman subscriptions, by selecting the appropriate response, including:
To unsubscribe to a list. (Not recommended for automatically generated mailing lists. See FAQ 115 for more information on how mailing lists are populated.)
View a list of other subscriptions.
Request your Mailman password be emailed to you.
Change your Mailman password (for individual or all mailings lists)
Enable or disable email delivery.
Get posts bundled together.
Get MIME or Plain Text Digests.
Receive your own posts to the list.
Receive acknowledgement mail when you send a message to the list.
Receive a monthly email with a password reminder.
Conceal your email from the subscriber list.
Avoid duplicate copies of message.
- Click Submit My Changes. The You have successfully set your options message appears.