How to insert an image on my website with dotCMS
Adjust image size, then upload, save, and publish the image.
keywords: dotcms, content management system, insert image, add image to website, upload image
- Go to http://webdb.macalester.edu/admin and log in with your Macalester uername and password.
- Open the file where the image will be located.
- Locate the piece of content where the image will be located.
- Click Edit Content.
- Please the insertion point where the image will be located.
- From the WYSIWYG toolbar, click insert/edit image.
- Click Browse.
- From the Sites and Folders pane, navigate to the images folder.
- Click Upload New File.
- Click Select file(s) to upload.
- Select the image you want to upload. Click Save and publish.
- Upload the file imagename.jpg? confirmation message appears. Click OK.
- The Select a file screen appears. Click to select the file.
- The Insert/edit image dialog box appears. Enter an Image description and click Insert.
- Click image to select it. Notice the white squares on the corners indicating it is selected?
- From the Style menu, select Image on Left or Image on Right.
- Click Save and publish.