How to replace a PDF or Image with dotCMS
Use the Website Browser to replace an existing PDF or image that has the same file name with a new version.
keywords: dotCMS, content management system, upload file, replace file, replace PDF, replace form, replace staff photo, replace faculty photo on the web,
- Go to http://webdb.macalester.edu/admin and log in with your Macalester username and password.
- From the Website Browser, navigate to the folder where the PDF or image is located. Double-click on the file's icon. (Or right-click and select Edit.)
- The file's Basic Properties tab appears. Click Choose File.
- Navigate to the updated file and select Open. Click Save and Publish.
- Click OK to upload file.
- A File published confirmation message appears. Old version has been archived. No need to update the named link.