What are the instructions for Web Print?
Use a web browser to print documents
Web Print Instructions
- Upload and print PDF, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or MS Excel documents.
- 30 MB file size limit.
- Print to HRC or Main and Lower Level Library printers.
- Web Print service does not support remote connections; you must access this service from Macalester's network.
- Web Print is provided by PaperCut.
keywords: webprint, webprinting, print with web browser,humanities resource center, digital resource center
- Go to www.macalester.edu/print. You must access this service from Macalester's network. The PaperCut login page appears.
- Enter your Macalester Username and Password. Click Log in.
- From the left navigation bar, click Web Print.
- Click Submit a Job. The Select a printer: screen appears.
DRC (formerly known as HRC)
Main Level Library
Lower Level Library
- Click 2. Print Options and Account Selection.
- In the Copies: field, enter the number of copies to be printed. There is a limit of 5 copies.
- Click 3. Upload Document.
Upload details: PDF, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel documents 30 MB or less.
- Click Browse... to select a document to upload and print.
- Click Upload & Complete. You must use the PaperCut release station to finish your print job.