Mac OS: How to download, install, and set up Citrix Receiver
Set Up Citrix Receiver
- Go to the Software Download page and locate Citrix.
- Enter your Macalester username and password, if prompted.
- Follow the instructions to Open the Receiver disk image.
- Double-click Install Citrix Receiver.pkg.
- Follow the prompts to install Citrix Receiver.
keywords: citrix, argos, citrix receiver for mac,
- Go to the Applications folder and double-click Citrix Receiver. Enter Macalester's server address:
- Click Next. Please log on to Macalester Virtual Apps dialog box appears. Enter the following:
Domain\User: mac\username (Alternately, you may enter your email address, e.g. email@example.com)
Password: your password
- Click Log On. The first time you log on, the ADD YOUR FAVORITE APPS message appears. Click the plus sign.
- Click All Applications.
- The list of applications available for your account appears. Click the application title to make it available on Citrix Receiver.
- Click outside the list of applications, on the green window, and icons of the applications you selected will appear and ready to use.