How to upload a PDF and create a named link with dotCMS
Use Insert Link to upload the PDF and format the link's class
keywords: dotcms, content management system, insert PDF, upload pdf, upload file
- Type the name of the PDF and select it.
- Select the Link tool from the WYSIWYG editor.
- The Insert/edit link page appears. Locate the Link URL field, and then click Browse.
- The Select a file page appears. Expand the folders to locate where the PDF should be stored and then click Upload New File.
- The Upload a file page appears. Click Choose File.
- Locate the file and click Open. Edit the Title, if necessary and then click save and publish.
- Click Save and Publish.
- The Upload .pdf? page appears. Click OK.
- The Select a file page appears, locate the PDF and click it.
- The Insert/edit link page appears. Edit the following fields:
Title: Enter the name of the PDF
Class: Select Download from the menu
- Click Insert. The PDF is uploaded with the class download.
- Click Save / Publish.