dotCMS's Edit Content button isn't clickable or Save / Publish button doesn't appear.
Original page may reside in another department's website or permissions setting error
keywords: dotcms, document management system, save and publish, save & publish
- Verify that the page does not reside in another department's website. It is very common occurrence for faculty who teach in multiple departments.
- Contact department that where the original page resides and ask them to make the edits.
- If you believe the problem to be a permissions error, send an email to Zach Bajaber [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Include the URL of the live page you are attempting to edit.
- Zach will contact you when the permissions for the page are set to give you access.