Listen to or edit a voice mail message before it is sent
Checking and editing your message:
After you have recorded your message, you can review it before sending it. To play or change the message, use any of these standard commands:
- To play the message, press [ 2 ].
- To skip back five seconds in the message, press [ 1 ]; to skip forward five seconds in the message, press [ 3 ].
- To pause, press [ # ]; to continue, press [ 2 ].
- To start over, press [ 7 ] [ 6 ] to delete the message.
- To add to the message, press [ 5 ] at the point in the message where you want to start. Record the new message, and end by pressing [ # ]. The new recording erases the old one from the point where you start to re-record.
- Press [ 7 ] [ 9 ] to send the message
Press [ * ] for more information or press [ 8 ] [ 3 ] to exit.
keywords: voicemail, voicemailbox, Nortel CallPilot, call pilot, checking and editing a message, callpilot