How to add new content to an existing web page in dotCMS?
Use the New Content command to add new content
keywords: content management system, HTLM page, add div to webpage,
- Navigate to the HTML page you want to add content to and open it. The page appears in Edit mode.
- Locate the area on the page where you want to add content. From the Add Content menu, select New Content. The Add/Edit Web Page Content page appears.
- In the Title: field, enter the title of the content.
- Select a folder from the Folder: menu. Only those folders you have access to will appear.
NOTE: By selecting a folder, you are setting the access rights to the content.
- Enter the content. You may copy and paste text from another source. Be prepared to tweak the spaces between sentences and paragraphs as needed.
- Under Actions, click Save or Save / Publish.
- Click the up or down arrows located on the top right of each piece of content to move.
- Click Publish Page.