How do I access Citrix from my iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad?
Download the free Citrix Receiver app and set up an existing account.
- Open App Store and search for Citrix.
- Download the Citrix Receiver from Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Open the Citrix app.
- Tap Set up my existing account.
- Enter the following General Settings:
Username: <your username>
Password: <your password>
Access Gateway: OFF
- Tap Save.
- The Accounts page appears.
- Tap Macalester to connect.
- Tap Dismiss if the Status Change: Administrator has disabled saving passwords on this server message appears.