How can I add an attachment to an email message?
There are two methods to an an attachment to an email composed in your Google Apps account.
Remember first to make sure that any attachments will not exceed the size limit, which is currently 25 MB.
- Click on the Attach a file link in the compose mail window.
- Next, click the Browse button.
- A pop-up window will open and allow you to browse your computer for the desired file.
- Select the file and it will be added. If you want to add multiple files, click the Attach another file link and follow steps 2 through 4.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop the file directly into the email.